Saturday, July 19, 2008

Trying to Get this Started

Fallon Kissing Dad!

Fallon Olivia

Kale Lane

My mom is so addicted to this blogging and I thought I would give it a try even though I think it is more fun reading others than trying to do this myself.  I am not a creative person.  

So here it goes.. I am Stephanie and I am married to Paul and we have two kids Kale, 6, and Fallon, 2.  Paul and I both work at Clarksville Schools.  I am OFF ALL SUMMER, and it is great.  Paul has to work all summer.  I am currently attending UALR getting an online degree and planning to graduate this December.  Kale will be entering the 1st grade and Fallon attends daycare.  Here are some pictures and I will get this blog thing going.

And this is my family!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Just wait, you will love to 'blog'. So easy for friends and family to keep up with you and your family! LOL

Where is your picture?