Here lately I have been posting everything Fallon has been doing wrong, like marking on my walls and floors. But I am a firm believer that you have to turn the negative into a positive by being positive. So I thought I would just post some pictures and tell everybody what she has been up to as far as good stuff, this might be hard with her. HEHEHEHE!
Fallon playing in her chocolate pudding!
This is right after bubba tore down her leggo house and we kinda rebuilt it, she was very upset.
My little tom-boy in pops hat.
This is my little mischievous tom-boy.
Boys you better watch out, I am not worried about her, she is going to be able to hold her own.
Fallon is the new boss in the house, so she thinks. When she gets in trouble I usually say "No Mam, you do not do that." Now her big thing is bossing bubba around and telling HIM, "No Mam bubba no mam." You ask her to do something she says, "Nope, you do it." (Why do I have to pay for my husbands raising?) Just kidding, she definitely has both of us and that makes one scary thought of how she is going to be when she gets older. But Fallon is so fun to be around. Love you Fallon You are one of a kind!!





1 comment:
Hummmmm, I just can't believe that my lil girl has been in so much!
Post a Comment