At school today we had our wonderful big Thanksgiving dinner in the cafeteria. I was sitting there minding my own business and a student comes up to me and ask if he can talk to me and I say sure. (This is a student that is technically not one of my students but he is in my room all the time.) He continues to tell me about his football jersey and then he tells me that the coaches have given the Seniors a project with their jerseys. They are supposed to ask a teacher that has affected their life the most and it could be a teacher anywhere from kindergarten through 12th grade. Then he asked me if I would where his jersey. I was floored and after I picked my mouth out of my tray I told him I would. Then 7th hour he comes by my room with his jersey and the sweetest and most thoughtful letter explaining what that jersey means to him and why he chose me!! Almost a tear jerker, there was one letter that another teacher in the HS got that was a tear jerker!! The one thing I have to say is I LOVE THE HIGH SCHOOL!! It was the best move I could have made coming from the middle school!! I will wear it proud tomorrow, and one last thing, GO PANTHERS BEAT THE SAINTS!!
How to Hold A Story
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment