Clarksville and Lamar's Prom was tonight and I just love this time of the year. I work at Clarksville school, and even though I didn't get to go to Prom due to all my babysitters attending prom, I did still get to see of bunch of the students while we went out to eat. But also it is Lamar's prom and my beautiful sister attends Lamar and on her way to prom she stopped by my house for just a minute and we got a few pictures. Colby (BB's boyfriend) just loves Fallon and just had to stop and get a picture.
BB in her pretty pink dress...
Colby in his tux...
Paul was behind me offering candy to Fallon to get her to smile...
Colby and Fallon smiling for that piece of candy...





1 comment:
She looks beautiful!
Love that cheesey smile for the candy. You gotta do what you gotta do!
Post a Comment