We live on the edge of the mountains here in Arkansas and when it comes to fall time, it is absolutely beautiful. Friday night we headed up the mountain's for a good football game, and of course I am a little bitter because got beat. But we were not welcomed with open arms by the fans or more importantly the referees; we knew going into it that they have "hometown" refs but it is still aggravating. There was a cold front that came through that day and it was a very, very cold night. My fingers were frozen so I have no pictures. But on the way home the next day I took some pictures of the beautiful trees that are changing colors!! I am not a photographer and it is not easy taking pictures when my husband is flying to get home so he doesn't miss the Razorbacks beating Auburn; so sorry for the picture quality...
The other side of the interstate is soooo busy with all the fans heading to the Razorback game, you can notice there is noooo traffic on our side. It was nice coming home!!





1 comment:
Beautiful part of the country, it looks like. Everything in our part of TX is completely flat. Ha!
Post a Comment