Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!! We had a great Easter here in the Houston house hold!! We went to Church and watched the Easter pageant performed but members of the Church and it was Awesome!!

This is one of the few family photos that we have! Thanks to our wonderful neighbor for offering to take our picture!

Fallon was all about posing for pictures! She looked so cute!

Kale on the other hand was not all about taking pictures, but he did look handsome!

I never did get a good picture of the 2 of them, there always seemed to be a distraction, ha!

Then we made our way out to my ever so awesome in-laws!!
My nephew Hunter and Kale waiting patiently to hunt eggs! There were about 150 eggs hidden, Paul tends to become a kid during all of this and he went a little over board, but the kids had a blast!


Then the race was off and kids were running everywhere to find the eggs! There were 5 kids looking for 150 eggs! It was a sight to see!

But it wouldn't be a day without a mishap especially from Fallon. We are not sure how she did it but it looked horrible and she didn't cry. I was about to cry for her. You could tell she was really hurting, but she is a tough one!

But there is nothing better than Papaw rocking her and making it all better!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Ouchy! Glad Papaw made it all better!! I just love the family picture! And I'm so glad you had such a great day!

Courtney said...

What a wonderful Easter celebration. Great family photo!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love to see family pictures. I think they are so important. I offer to take lots of peoples pictures so the moms can get in there. Your family is beautiful. I love Fallon's dress. So sweet. Sorry she got a boo boo. Ouchy.

sanjeet said...

! I just love the family picture!
post free classified ads