Thursday, May 6, 2010

Race to the Race!!!

I have been training for the past 10 weeks to run the 'graduation race' and that race is this Saturday May 8!! Woohoo, I am so excited!! I am working on new music for the ipod so I have some good jam to listen to. Even though this journey has not been easy and I have been (seems that I have been) plagued with injuries, I am so glad I am healthy enough to run, scratch that, jog this race!! I am going to hand the camera over to Paul, which is scary, I did that at my college graduation and I do not have 1 in-focus picture. I will post how the day turns out Saturday when we get back home!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That is awesome!!! Good luck at your race! I look forward to hearing all about it :)

Beth McC. said...

What a fun post! I love Kale, so cute! Your blog is too cute! Happy Friday!