Thursday, June 24, 2010

Snail Mail

I love checking the mail everyday because I love getting things in the mail, I realize sounds weird, but I love it! I love getting magazines and especially gifts that I was not expecting! Today's mail was just full of surprises!! Back in May some of my family from Texas visited and came over to the house one afternoon and we had homemade ice cream and the kids just played and played. Then today in the mail I received a picture book of their visit and I LOVE it!! Here is a sneak peek of the book!





..................
...............
............
.........
......
....
...
..
.


The big surprise in the mail today, well it is the next Giveaway!!!!

Details to come!!

Just wanted to give a sneak peek!!!

.
..
...
....
.....
.......
.........
............
................


4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh i just love love love photo books. That one looks great. I have been working on Stunt Man's tball book. almost finished. Lots of work but so worth it.

Kristin said...

That's so neat! What a thoughtful gift! I need to make some of those for gifts!!

Veronica said...

Hey there! Sorry it's been so long since I've been over here!

I love getting fun stuff in the mail, as long as it's not bills!

Your package looks a TON like the one I got on Friday. Will you be doing the Cover Girl Spark too! I love this one!

Clark Racing Concepts said...

We always enjoy when we get to visit your family! I know your currently stuck in Denver(facebook) but keep the smile, and we love you guys!
-Texas Clarks