Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh What a 3 year will get into....

Let me start by saying, my son is so easy going, doesn't really every get in much trouble. He never really went through terrible anything and it was great!! My daughter on the other hand (excuse my language) is hell on wheels, I would almost say she is a nightmare a lot of the time, she is a handful and she is 3, well you get the point. So everyday with her is a new adventure, but what she did last night is something I want to remember (which is why I started blogging to document my family for the future)!! Kale was in his bathroom taking a shower and Fallon was in my bathroom taking a shower. (I was taking a test for school was wasn't helping at the moment.) So Paul was running between the two bathrooms to make sure the kids were OK, so while he was checking on Kale, Fallon thought she would try and shower like me, ha, well. She climbed and got the shaving cream down and my razor and proceeded to shave her toes (not sure on that one) and her legs. She actually did really well on her legs, she didn't cut herself at all, but on her toes she shaved half of her toe nail off, needless to say it was a bloody mess. You can see the pictures below to see the end result...

Here is the bloody toe with the half gone toe nail.

I know this picture is hard to see, but right down the middle you can see that there is no hair, and that is where she shaved!!
Oh my stars, she keeps us on our toes, not sure I would have had another one if I would have had her first. But with everything she gets herself into, I LOVE HER SO MUCH, even though I am paying for my husband's raising, wink wink, ha!!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Ouch is all I can say! My girls get into everything, so I can't say I ever had an easy child.

I'm glad that Fallon is okay. Talk about scary!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness.....ouchy!!!! I can hardly even imagine that without cringing. I'm so glad she was okay!!