Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Please Pray-Update

Update-Just found that Sarah went to be with the Lord this afternoon, please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers...

I was just made aware of Sara Sullivan's family today, through Kristin's blog.
I haven't had a chance to read all the specifics, but it looks like shortly after she became pregnant, she was diagnosed with breast cancer.
Thankfully, she delivered her little girl Chloe recently and they thought everything was okay, but she is now in ICU because she started having seizures once they got home.
The situation is described as "grave" by her husband.
But, we know that with God, all things are possible.
Will you please join me in praying for a miracle for Sara?

You can read and keep up with this prayer request at http://bandssullivan.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kristin said...

My friend Rachel tells me that sadly, Sara has passed. I've only known about her for just today, but she has been on my mind and heart all day. This is just so heartbreaking.

Veronica said...

Today I'm feeling so sad for Sara's family. I can't imagine what they're going through. They will definitely be in my prayers!