Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wedding Filled Weekend!!

First, I am so sorry that I have been absent on here alot. There is just something about first year teachers and NOT having even one minute of spare time and if I do I am either slipping in family time or trying to get a minute or two of sleep.

Second, Beware this is going to be picture overload.

Last weekend the kids were in a wedding, Fallon was the flower girl and Kale was the brides usher, he walked her down the isle with her step-dad. I don't have any pictures of the actual wedding, I videoed the wedding.


Kale looking so handsome in his tux and Fallon so cute in her petti-shirt!

At the rehearsal dinner the bride and groom gave Kale this Razorback football memorabilia book. This book is so amazing.!!!

Fallon got a embroidered Razorback lunch box!!

Everyone wanted to look at Kale's book!

Paul and I all dressed up!

On every other row of chairs had these 3 glass (key work here) candle holders that decorated the isle. They were actually very pretty and a very good idea, at first.
Then Fallon fell out of the chair and fell onto these and broke them.


And cut up both of her feet and one of her legs. She is fine, but scary for a minute!!!

Of course she had to put the band-aides on herself.

We had to get to the Church so early for pictures and waiting can be so tough sometimes!! But they did good!

The Church had a pond and the kids loved it!

Fallon and her Daddy!


The flower girls and the groom!

The Bride and the Groom heading into the reception.
It was a beautiful day for a beautiful wedding for a Great Couple!!
Congrats!

2 comments:

{:miss v:} said...

They look so cute in their outfits! The colors for the flower girls are so pretty!

You and your hubby looked quite handsome as well!

Jacquie said...

It looks like it was a beautiful wedding!! The gifts for the kids were so sweet. Poor Fallon... that was probably scary!!