First: Update on my sister Katie!! She is home, yea, and on complete bed rest.
This is what she posted on facebook and I thought I would share with you.......Katie
Wants to say THANK YOU to everyone for the thoughts and prayers, it means so much to andy and I.. I am home now and finally layin in my own bed..God works in wonderful ways and we are so thankful he is watchin over me and Lillie Kate.. Keep us in your thoughts and pray that the next 4 to 5 weeks are good and we won't have to deliver early!! :)
Second: My friend Kelly and I took our sons ice skating for the first time today!! Of the four of us I am the only one who has ice skated before and that was 10+ years ago. The boys had a blast even though I think they would have much rather went swimming, but I know Kale wants to go back and practice more!! Here are a few of the pictures from today.
Kale and Noah
Kale first stepping on the ice.
But this is where Kale stayed most of the time.
This is Shannon and was Kale's saving grace!!
Then the boys thought it would be more fun to watch everyone else crash and fall.
*It was a great and fun afternoon and can't wait to do it again!!
**And I want to say a big Thank You to everyone who has been praying for my sister, it is amazing what prayer does and this is a perfect example. I hope and pray everything continues to stay stable for her and the baby!!





3 comments:
I just took my daughter for the first time in November. She did great. It was big fun. Your pictures turned out nice.
I am a new follower. Glad to hear that your sister is out of the hospital. I will say a prayer for her and the baby.
SO thankful to hear your sister is doing ok. I'll keep her in my prayers!
That's great news about your sister! We've been trying to find time to take our kids ice skating too! Looks like fun :) I haven't been since I was in college. Ha!
Post a Comment