Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh My Son......

**First, for all my readers that are against hunting, I am sorry. I am from the south and hunting is pretty much life here.**


The exciting news is my son killed his first deer this past Saturday!!! It was a seven point!!! He is seven and killed a seven point (I am secretly hoping that every year he kills one and the points increase with his age)!! The only thing I didn't get a picture of was his face, when he shot the gun the scope came back and hit him between the eyes, he had a big knot there and it turned purple. I told him he had proof that he really shot the deer...

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Congratulations. Where I live hunting is a big thing too, in fact some of the local schools close on the first day of hunting season.

Veronica said...

Way to go Kale! That is so cool that he got a buck! Maybe now that we're having all girls, my Hubby will just have to make one of them his hunting partner!

Queen Bee said...

Oh congrats to him! I know my son can't wait until he can shoot a deer, he loves hunting.