Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Round....

It was a typical Monday for me, my alarm went off at 5:30 and as normal I hit the snooze and then my phone beeped, text beep, and when my eyes came into focus it was the college I attend saying campus closed due to inclement weather. The thing is the college I attend is in central Arkansas and weather there is never as bad as ours. I jump up and I told Paul what that text said and he was like "what?" I look outside and we are completely snowed covered. I run and turn on the tv and go figure we are out of school. (At this point I hope we get out for summer by July.) It snowed all day and it is absolutely beautiful.

This is our backyard.





This is about all the pictures that I have. Paul is always picking on us (me and the kids) and while he was making our snowman I decided to get a little revenge. I put down the camera and went and tackled him and rubbed his nose and face down in the ground and sat on him and made him stay there till he was soaking wet. Well not really, that is how it went in my mind. I did tackle him, but I did it on the hill in our backyard and when he fell he took me with him and we both rolled and rolled. So we both got soaked. Then I climbed on the sled and Paul slipped up behind me and gave me a huge push and boy did I crash, snow all down me AND down my shirt. I gladly took my defeat and went inside to dry off and warm up. Maybe next time, Paul better always be watching his back....

5 comments:

mwatkins said...

Sounds like you had a blast!!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun time. WE love snow days and are hoping for our first one on wednesday.

{:miss v:} said...

That is pretty! We never get snow here! I haven't even seen snow in like 10 years!

Anonymous said...

I'm in Ohio and i've been buried in that stuff too... I hate it. I'm originally from SoCal. I keep telling my husband we need to move but he LIKES snow. Haha. Ugh.
xxg

Small Burst said...

Wow, snow in Tx! Bet the kids (and adults) had fun.