Monday, February 8, 2010

Completed Rooms (Almost)

Over our Christmas break the kids decided they wanted to switch rooms. I dreaded because I knew it was going to be a chore. But now that it is done, I love it, the kids love it, and everyone is happy!! I realize they are just bedrooms, but the switch just works better. I can't really describe it, but it works better for us. I am still not quit done decorating them, but I put notes on the pictures of what is going there.

Kale's room was done in vintage sports. There is another picture that is going in the middle of the other two, it is just a odd size and I am having to special order the frame.



Fallon's room is the same with the same theme, just a little better organized!!




This will give an idea of what the rooms look like now, well just when I clean it!!

Have a Great Monday!!

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I just redid my girls room. I thought about switching them but decided it would be too much work .LOL Cute rooms. I love the dresser in Fallon's room

Kristin said...

Looks great!