Sunday, February 7, 2010

Game Day Grub

As most everyone in America knows, tonight is the "Big Game". As Paul is having the boys over tonight to watch these 2 battle it out.


I am making sure there bellies are full of different yummies. I thought I would share!!

7-Layer Dip. I just got the recipe of the internet, if you would like this recipe just leave me a comment and I will gladly share!!

Spinach Dip
6 oz Parmesan Cheese
12 oz Monterey Jack Cheese
2 pkg Cream Cheese
2 tsp Minced Garlic
2 Boxes frozen Spinach
Butter
Milk
Mix all together and place in crock pot!!

Lil Wienies
I wrapped lil smokies with a quarter piece if bacon and placed on a broiler pan and sprinkled with brown sugar and baked at 350 degrees till I thought they were done.
**These are so good, not many of these left**


Chocolate Chip Dip
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 Stick of Butter
3/4 Powder Sugar
2 Tblsp Brown Sugar
1/4 tsp Vanilla
3/4 Chocolate Chip
Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla till fluffy, then gradually start adding the sugars. Then mix in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
This is good with Graham Crackers or Teddy Grahams or Pretzels.


Corn Dip
2 cans Mexicorn (drained)
3-5 Green Onions (chopped)
Jalapenos (chopped)
1 cup Sour Cream
1 cup Mayo
1 Tblsp Accent
1 Tblsp Garlic powder
12 oz Shredded Cheese
Mix all together and chill in fridge!!
Good with Tortilla's!!


I was pooped when Paul came in and said, what about Hot Wings and I said run down to the Country Market. So he did!!

This is our Super Bowl Grub!! It is a tender subject on who is gonna win, but there is one thing that is for sure, our bellies will be full of good yummies!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

All of the dips sound yummy. Enjoy!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wish I had seen this before my party. Yum to all those.

mwatkins said...

Dang...you know how to make my mouth water!