It has been spring break here in the Natural State and what a great break it has been!! For me it has been a week full of surprises! First off, my husband is not a romantic and surprises are not something he takes part in. But this week I am not sure what got into him but he surprised me not once but twice. The first one is a big one...
He traded my 4runner, the one below...
For a bigger vehicle. (Sorry not putting a picture of the new one on here)
He surprised me last weekend and I finally got to get it Thursday, I love it!! But Paul loves it also and I think we have almost switched vehicles, ha!! It is what we needed.
Then Friday I had to go out of town for something and Paul and the kids wanted to tag along, which was perfectly fine with me. After I got through with what I had to do, Paul surprised me with a date night to the Razorback baseball game. Side note, I am a Hogs baseball fanatic, something you want to know about them, just ask I can tell ya. That is a perfect date for me!! Here are a few pictures from the night!
It was a beautiful night...
but very cold, and I dressed for spring weather. Paul had to buy him a sweatshirt to stay warm.
But it was the absolute perfect night, just me and my honey and the Hogs pulled out the win in the bottom of the 8th and held the Bama Crimson Tide in the 9th, woohoo!!
Thanks Paul for the Great Week we have had and everything you have done for me, not just this week but all the time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment