Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Parade!



Thought I would join the fun, if you want to, click on the button above!!

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why? My favorite time of day is once I get home and get to sit on the couch for a few minutes. We are so busy right now with all Kale's sports in full swing, as well as many more activities that we have going. So I just love sitting on the couch and especially when the kids cuddle up with me.

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of? UHH, this one is hard, hence why I have a weight loss blog, I eat it all. My favorite is probably Mexican (we have 5 Mexican in our very little town) but I also could live off of Cajun food and any home cooking food, ex. Cracker Barrel.

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be? If I had one wish it probably would be something about money, would love to be debt free or just where I didn't have to worry about money so much.

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot? Really 2 things, first my pronunciation of words when I read, I am not the best reader when I have to read aloud, that is why I teach math. Second is my southern accent, anytime I travel away from home town that is the first thing people talk about.

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be? This one is tough, I will just use my favorite movie, Sweet Home Alabama. I love the love story as well as the south brought in, since I am very southern and all!!

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? I wish I could bs better. I am not one who can 'come back' to questions. I lose my whole memory when I start to get questioned or put on the spot. I would love to get in front of a group of people and sound half way decent.

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Colorado, my all time favorite vacation is snow skiing, but it is also very beautiful in the summer to go hiking as well.

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing? Country, but I don't really like listening to country. I think country singers are so classy and have the best voices and want to be just like them.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be? One store, seriously? I would spend it all at Maurices. I love that store, but I have to include a shoe store in there also, Warrens!!

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be? I would love to live in the 40s or 50s just to experience and we wouldn't have to deal with all the economic problems that are happening now. But I also love living now, I love how advanced everything is and I am getting to experience it.

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be? Black and my whole wardrobe is pretty much black. It is very slimming, at least that is what I tell myself!!

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey) Everyday I am a different one, so I will do what I am today and that would be Sneezy. There is something is the air and I can't stop.

13. What's the last album you listened to? This is funny, I don't have albums, I just listen to my ipod, the last song I listened to is my hard core music, aka my workout music.

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you? This one is tuff, I pretty much put everything about me out there.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

oh I love Sweet Home Alabama!!! Such a great movie! :)

Jenilee said...

black is a smart choice and I LOVE Cracker Barrel!!

Pamela Scott said...

great answers happy blog party :-)

Kristin said...

I came so close to putting Sweet Home Alabama on mine too! I love Reese's character in that movie. It's one of my favorites! And I completely understand about people saying stuff about your accent too!

Amy said...

I would have never thought of Sweet Home Alabama but good one.

Joyful said...

I love home-cooking (Cracker Barrel) and Mexican food.
I truly enjoy cooking from recipes.
Happy Blog Parade.

underthegypsytree(at)gmail.com said...

LOL , being Hispanic Mexican food would have never come to minde. Good One

Feel Free to Visit me any time

Meet me Under The Gypsy Tree
UnderTheGypsyTree.blogspot.com