skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am so sorry it has been so long since I have been on here, the term busy is an understatement. I have officially joined the women's running clinic and I will compete in my first 5K on May 8th, so the countdown has begun!!! I will get into that more later, promise. But what have the Houston's been up to, here we go...
Kale finished basketball season!! Was great, Paul had his first (hopefully last, ha) experience in coaching Kale's team!!
Then the day after basketball was over, Kale tried out for the swim team. He didn't make it, but it is ok and he is ok with that, he had fun. We still go swimming at least once a week!!!
Now we are starting baseball. This is him today. Kale is moving up to pitching machine this year and there is a guy that works for Paul that was a college baseball player that has offered to help Kale. He said Kale is doing awesome!! It works better, most kids listen better to other people than their own parents and Kale is one of those kids. So excited for the season to start!!
But now this little punk is giving me a glimpse into having two athletes in the family.
This basketball NEVER leaves her hands, ever...she even sleeps with this ball...the constantly bouncing ball is something I am learning to tune out.
Staying sane is a new hobby of mine and I have found a new way, it is called McDonald's McCafe coffee. Ohhh it is soooo good!!!
And...
Playing Bingo!!! Every week I have a girls night out and this week we went and played bingo and it was awesome!!!!
So much more to catch up on, but this will get me started!!
No comments:
Post a Comment