Thanks for putting my button up! I am so excited to see where the Lord takes me. It's been fun reading about you guys. I would love to go on the same kinds of vacation you guys are going on, but it's kinda hard with the kids being small. The last vacation we went on was in 2007 right before I got pregnant with Audrey. Alyssa was not yet two and we went on a Carribbean Cruise. It was awesome. The hardest part was the five hour flight from Los Angeles to Miami. Pretty tricky with an almost two year old. Don't know if I would do that again, but we made some good memories!!! Talk to you later...V
I am a 29 year old wife to my wonderful husband Paul and mom to our two great kids, our 8 year old son Kale Lane and our 4 year old daughter Fallon Olivia. I teach 8th grade math and I am currently working on getting my Masters. We love the Razorbacks, any of the sports, but mainly Football and Baseball!! We love the farm life and staying busy and this is just a preview of our busy and crazy life!!!
2 comments:
That is DEFINETLY something to be excited about!!
Hi Steph,
Thanks for putting my button up! I am so excited to see where the Lord takes me. It's been fun reading about you guys. I would love to go on the same kinds of vacation you guys are going on, but it's kinda hard with the kids being small. The last vacation we went on was in 2007 right before I got pregnant with Audrey. Alyssa was not yet two and we went on a Carribbean Cruise. It was awesome. The hardest part was the five hour flight from Los Angeles to Miami. Pretty tricky with an almost two year old. Don't know if I would do that again, but we made some good memories!!! Talk to you later...V
Post a Comment