Now Beware for what you are going to see for the rest of the post!! I decided that now that it is Spring Break I would clean, and I mean heavy duty cleaning, a room a day. Yesterday, the kitchen and the bathrooms got cleaned. Today was Fallon's room. There are two rooms that I was dreading and Fallon's room was one of those rooms. I posted before and after pictures below and I am warning beware.
How to Hold A Story
3 years ago





2 comments:
Hi there,
Just stopping by to say Hi! Seeing your post about Spring Cleaning gives me hope. It seems like no matter how hard I try to keep everything clean, it just never stays that way. It's definitely not easy with two little ones always destroying everything they put their hands to! Glad you got a chance to go over and check out Crystal's blog. She's so sweet and those burp cloths are super cute!
Congrats also on the new baby nephew. We have a good mix of both girls and boys in our collection of nieces and nephews...but, we are the only ones who just can't seem to make a boy. Who knows...maybe one day!
OH...one more thing...thanks again for entering into my little hat giveaway. I am hoping to do more in the futures so stay tuned. Thanks also for posting my blog on your blog list...that makes me feel so special!
So excited to hear about Scott and Alison's baby boy! I have known them both for a while and wish them the best.
Post a Comment