Saturday, March 14, 2009

Back 'IN' with the Old!! YEA

Do you remember the Jelly shoes?? I wore them all the time when I was little and I LOVED them.  Then they just went away, of course.  We have officially started the Beach shopping this weekend and what did we find when we were shopping?? The JELLIES!! I love it.  I had to buy Fallon a pair or two.  Now she LOVES them.  We can't get them off of her, she thinks it is soooo cool to see her toes through her shoes.  Here are the ones she loves and then we have a clear pair being shipped to her!!







Fallon's Jellies

and again...

She got two swimsuits and two pair of flip-flops. (The flip-flops are by her feet)





I didn't intentionally leave Kale out, his new clothes are being shipped.  He has to get slims in all his clothes and it is hard to find slims in the stores, so they are just shipping his new beach clothes to us!!!

3 comments:

Maranda said...

Paige loves Jellies! Where did you find those? I love the Mary Jane style...I need to get some for Paige!

Steph said...

Old Navy, and if you use this coupon code by today you can get an extra 30% off all Old Navy and Gap purchases.


DHF8QHNPT8VG

Veronica said...

Hi there...Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for entering in my hat giveaway. One of the reasons I wanted to do the giveaway was so that I could meet new people! Thanks for stopping by!!!