Monday, May 4, 2009

Giveaway

Who doesn't like a giveaway?? Well I love them and here is an awesome one!! I am a loyal follower of the Veronica Blog and she makes the most adorable hats and she is GIVING ONE AWAY!!! YEA, click on the button to read the rules!!




Please Pray for the Hefley family (local family from the town I live in), they really need it right now....

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Hi Steph,

Thanks so much for entering into the giveaway and blogging about it too! It's been a while since I've left a comment here to, but I promised I've read all your posts. I loved the pics from you sister's wedding! The kids looked so cute!

Kristin said...

Hey Steph! Just thought I'd stop by and say Hi! I love Veronica's hats too! Your kids are so precious!!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Kristin