We made it to the wedding site last night and had a great dinner with the bride and groom before all the craziness started for them!! (I forgot to take my camera so no pictures) But today started bright and early, we have had a mini photo shoot in the hotel room, then we went to lunch, then we went and picked up Kale's tux, well after that, everyone crashed. You would think we have been non-stop, when really the only thing productive we have done is get Kale's tux!!
One picture of the mini photo shoot this morning!!
Dad helping Kale try his tux on!!
Mom and Dad just couldn't figure it out and had to recruit help from the lady working at the store!!
The final product sans shoes! The photo didn't take that well, sorry!
See, they literally came back and crashed!!
I will post more tonight after the rehearsal and dinner!!! I hope we bought enough candy to get them two down the isle!!





No comments:
Post a Comment