Well, this is not turning out the way I pictured it. I am going to keep trying to get that video posted to prove the draw. But until then so nobody has to wait any longer, I posted a picture of the winner. Veronica just get ahold of me so I can mail this "present" to you. Also, I did NOT get a picture of it before it was wrapped, so Veronica if you don't mind, when you get it will you take a picture so I can post what it is??? I have so much to catch up on, I will post more later...
How to Hold A Story
3 years ago





2 comments:
Oh how funny! Congrats Veronica! I can't wait to see what's inside!!
This is so cool. I am so excited!!! I have been away from my computer for for awhile and then checked my emails just now and saw your message. I am super thrilled about it and can't wait to see what it is!!! I will email you later on with my info. Thanks so much!!!
Post a Comment