Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My 100th Post Giveaway!!!!!!!

OK, here it is, my 100th Post Giveaway!!! The gift is a surprise and seems like the little people that live in my house don't like not knowing what is wrapped; they have already tried to tear into it!! 

Rules: Just leave me a comment, just one entry, that simple!! Tell all your friends to come and enter!! I will close the giveaway next Monday (Memorial Day 5/25) at 9:00pm(cst). I will have the kids draw on Tuesday and post the winner!!!



(You can see where they have started to tear into it!!)

Hope everyone has a Great and Safe long Memorial weekend!!

10 comments:

Chris said...

Comment

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo!!! That is great!!I am getting close to my 200th post so ill be having another one too! I hope I win! :)

Maranda said...

Sign me up, Steph!

Veronica said...

Hey there! You know I love giveaways, so sign me up! What a great idea to have us guessing what's inside the box...too fun!!!

Shelley Freeman said...

I love giveaways! Count me in!

And, I'm with your kids on this one. I just can't stand not knowing what's inside a wrapped package.

Love reading your blog!

Kristin said...

Happy 100 posts! Thanks for entering my Twilight giveaway too and for the compliments on the necklace! Have a great weekend!!

amanda said...

happy one hundred! it's crazy how fast they go. i found your blog through veronica's. :0) i'd love to win. i love surprises. especially when i can't be tempted here at home to open it!! :0)

mwatkins said...

Happy 100!