Monday, January 18, 2010

Last 2 Weeks!! (Sorry Long Post)

It has been crazy busy the last few weeks and I have completely forgot about my blog and I am so sorry. I am taking 12 hours in graduate school and that really has me tied up right now. But when I do have free time, this will give a little glimpse into my life. The weekend before school/work started back the kids decided they wanted to switch rooms and so we did. It was hard and in the end I am glad we did, the rooms just work now and we got rid of about a truck load of toys, clothes, and trash. It is so nice!!

This was in he midst of the switch.

The other hallway during the switch.
I will get some after pictures when I get all the stuff hung on the walls!!

Then at work it was basketball homecoming this week. I love homecoming week, I love anything that gets more school spirit going!! I just took pictures on Friday, but here a few!!

Fallon and I at the game!

Kale and Ethan!!

Randa and Kale, (she is one of Kale's first friends ever)

Randa is trying to teach the boys some math!!

The next few pictures are from the pep rally during school. I hand my camera to a student who everyone loves but at the same time he can be a thorn in your side, but you just gotta love him. Well, first I yell at him and ask him if he will take a picture of Serena and I and said sure, but he walks over and stands beside her and we are like what are you doing. Then I get him the camera and he gets snap happy. This was the result.




Then we finally get a good one!!!!

Another big thing that has happened lately is Paul and I have decided we are planning on moving when I get done with school. We want to put our house on the market as soon as I get done with school (which is this year, December, yea) and get some other things done and move, not just move houses, but move out of town. We are really excited and are ready for a fresh start in a new place!!! So little by little we are going to be fixing things or updating things in the house! First on the list is the kitchen faucet!! Mine broke about a year ago and it finally got fixed and I love the one we got!!
Sorry it is such a long post, didn't realize it has been that long since I posted last!! Everyone have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

It was good to see new pictures! I love the one with you and Fallon!

Glad you got the room switch done and you've been able to start on some home repairs. It will be such a blessing when school is done and you're able to move and start all over.