Thursday night I got a text at 11pm saying there is no school Friday and to be honest I was pretty upset. I don't want to miss school days only because we have to make up those days at the end of the school year. And I didn't understand why school would be canceled when it was 34 degrees outside and knowing nothing is sticking. But in the end I really enjoyed spending the day with the family not really getting to go anywhere. Kale was supposed to have a game last night and again this morning, but they were both canceled. Here are some pictures of the day as we get iced then snowed in....
We ended up getting 5 inches total.
This is the kids first 'real' big snow and they have had a blast. I am so ready to get out and about, the snow is beautiful at the house but I want to see it at other places!! And we are planning on Snow Skiing for our vacation this year and now that the kids got a taste of it, they are so excited about it now!!!
This is the kids first 'real' big snow and they have had a blast. I am so ready to get out and about, the snow is beautiful at the house but I want to see it at other places!! And we are planning on Snow Skiing for our vacation this year and now that the kids got a taste of it, they are so excited about it now!!!





4 comments:
So neat!! That's alot of snow if you're not used to it!!
How fun for everyone. I don't like making up the days, but I sure do enjoy the fun days off for snow.
Looks like the kids had a great time! I've never experienced snow like that before.
Oh yeah...since you guys are going to the snow on vacation, guess that means you won't be coming to San Diego afterall? :)
the snow looks so pretty! :)
Post a Comment