Well, we are now finishing up our 2nd day of our 2009 Family Beach Vacation!!! We spent most of the day either at the beach or the pool, have I mentioned that this place at 6 pools, and the main pool is 7500 square feet, it is amazing!!! I put 50 spf sunscreen on the kids and they still got burnt, it was very little but it still happened and I hate that. Both Kale and Fallon says it doesn't hurt, but it still makes me feel bad. But Paul and I are fried, it is my face and Paul's shoulders. But oh well, we now look like every other person on the beach now. Oh on a funny side note, you know when you watch a movie that has something to do with the beach and there will always be really blonde very tanned life guards on duty, well I was laying out (burning) and there was one of those John Deere Gators driving by and there two men driving that had that look, it was so funny!!!
Once we got in from the outside activities we got ready for dinner and we went to Fudpuckers and it was great!!! They had a playland for kids and then they have alligators that they were catching and then you got to pet them. We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table so we stayed busy till we got to eat. The food was great!!!
Once we got back from dinner we went to play at the playground behind our condo!! That was fun, we didn't stay long because everyone decided they wanted ice cream, so we went to Shakey's. We love Shakey's but I forgot my camera so no pictures of ice cream, but it was good!!!
We are going to have another big day tomorrow, so till then enjoy!!! Gotta go rub more lotion on my really burnt face!!!!





2 comments:
One big sand playground for my babies, including Paul!
We loved Fudpuckers when we went to Destin on our honeymoon! Glad you guys are having a great time!
Post a Comment