I think everything we have been doing has caught up with us today, in other words we are wore completely out. We got up this morning and ate breakfast then went straight to the beach. Then we went to the pool for a bit then back to the beach till about lunch time. We ate lunch, then decided to take a short nap, but ended sleeping all afternoon, and I mean ALL four of us slept. Paul then got up and went back to the beach to gather all of our stuff because by then we had to start showering for our family pictures!! But I will have to say for the 3 hours we were out there today, I went from looking like a cherry pink tomato to a cherry red tomato. Paul and I both are just fried...I took a picture of how burnt we are, but I don't like pictures of myself and just don't want to publish it on the web, sorry... On another note, we had our family beach pictures tonight and I got to see a few of them before the photographer left and they are AWESOME!! I am soooo excited to see the proofs. We haven't had family pictures since Kale was 2, and if you are doing the math, that is before Fallon was born.
We wrote Fallon's name in the sand but the picture didn't turn out.
Paul and Kale in the ocean, that is Kale in that green Alligator
Fallon buring herself in the sand...
This is the kids on our way for the pictues...
Since the kids did so awesome for the pictures we went for ice cream. This is them waiting on there ice cream!!
We went to Shakey's for ice cream, well it actually frozen custard..
Kale and Fallon eating their Frozen Custard!!!





2 comments:
They are adorable!!
Loved the pics! That is so awesome that you guys got a good family pic. I hate getting my picture taken too, but I've been realizing that if I don't do them more often, we'll look back and wonder if the kids even had a mother, LOL!
Post a Comment