Alrighty, now that I am coming off of my high, well it is my baseball filled weekend high, I have to brag on the Razorbacks now!! (The Hogs and Kale's baseball are the ONLY thing we have had going in our life right at the moment, sorry, baseball is all I have to post about. We have got some BIG and EXCITING news about Kale, but we can NOT announce it YET!! As soon as we can I will post about it!!!) Back to the Diamond HOGS!!! We have now swept through the Super Regional beating Florida State 2 days in a row in a best of 3 series. We beat them on Friday 7-2 in the longest game I think I have ever had to watch/listen to; there was 3 rain delays that totaled 6 hours. Then we beat them today 9-8 without any rain delays. The second game was a close one but we pulled through. If you can't tell we live and breath the Razorbacks in our house, but especially the baseball team, and there season starts in February, so there is alot of baseball in our house!!! So Omaha, ya better watch out, the HOGS are coming to town!!!



This is Coach Dave Van Horn, the ever most awesome head coach of the Diamond Hogs!!

Here is the ever most wonderful, Arkansas Razorback Baseball Team!!!!
We don't know when we are playing yet, but it is ALMOST safe to say we are playing Cal State Fullerton.





3 comments:
Kale...news????? Tell us!
I am so sorry to say that I know nothing about baseball really. Glad that your Hogs are doing well, but watch out if they are coming to the great state of California, LOL!
I will be excited to hear Kale's news as well. Hope your having a great weekend!
Where are the fishing pictures from today? I want to see my babies.....good about the Hogs, but feel the babies need the spotlight!
Post a Comment