Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Random Pictures!!

We truly have not had much going on, but crazy thing is we seem so busy.  It is still hot here in the south so we have to make the most of it, like getting the sprinkler out!! The kids put it under the trampoline and I didn't hear a peep out of them all afternoon!!!  The kids and Paul went fishing Sunday and Paul took the cutest pictures with his phone but I haven't uploaded them on my computer so I don't have them at the moment, but it was darling!! But here is some random pictures over the last few days (there is alot of pictures of Fallon because Kale was gone fishing all weekend), enjoy!! On a side note, Fallon dresses herself when we stay at home, keep that in mind when looking at the pictures, ha!! I am going to say this but not promise it, this will probably be my last post for a couple of weeks. We are about to leave for the beach and then we are back for a few days then Paul and I are leaving for Washington DC.  I am not sure if I can go that long without blogging, but I might not have a choice!! But when I am back and I will definitely have ALOT to post about!!







Also, the other day I was reading through some of the blogs that I like to read and on this blog I saw that this family made these brownies and they looked so good so I thought I would give it a try and I have to say is these things are SINFULLY GOOD!!! WOW OH WOW!!! Click HERE for the recipe!!!  They are called Maggie's Decadent Brownies from Paula Deen... They are definitely a must to try!!!


1 comment:

Veronica said...

Love the pics of Fallon. Alyssa likes to dress herself a lot too! Love the headband and the boots!!!