Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quick Post - DC

I have landed in DC!! It was tough getting here. I did not have any plane problems, I had emotional problems leaving my children. I cried for hours and then decided I was going to "accidently oversleep." I have NEVER spent a night without them, I have Kale very few times, but I have never spent a night away from Fallon.  But Paul was calling me early this morning and got me up and talked me into going, I made it and missing them dearly, but overall having a good time, especially since this is Paul and I first time going anywhere just me and him in almost 6 years. But I made it and as soon as I got here I was starving, so Paul took me to this little place couple of blocks from our hotel and this was it....

Once I saw the name of this, how could I resist. I am thinking we might be eating there more than once. HA!!!

2 comments:

JHalmes said...

Are you kidding?? Bread AND Chocolate?? My 2 favs! If I had known of this place Kris and I would have found it when we went to DC. And just so you know, we had the same thing happen when we went to DC. Momma had Gavin withdrawals! Enjoy yourself!

Veronica said...

Hey...I would totally be feeling the same way about missing my kiddos. Just try to enjoy the time you have together. I'm sure your little ones are in good hands, so just try to relax and have a fun time! I'll be excited to see pics of this new adventure you're on. Seeing your trips is the closest thing I'm going to get a vacation anytime soon.

Hey, maybe you can pick up some D.C. things and do a fun little giveaway too?!?!