Monday, July 13, 2009

Kale's Exciting News!!!

How it all began... There was an advertisment on a local TV station about entering your child in a contest and for a chance to win 4 tickets to a game and a chance to throw the first pitch of the game. I signed Kale up on a Tuesday and that Thursday they picked Kale as the winner and broadcasted it on the 10 o'clock news, and we missed it. But we started getting phone calls right away about Kale being on the news!! But on a funny note, I forgot to tell Paul I signed him up, so he did not have a clue why everyone was calling. 


So what exactly is the Naturals, it is a Minor League Baseball team about an hour north of where we live. They are the affiliate of the Kansas City Royals. So they got a hold of me and we set it all up and we attended the game this last Saturday (7-11-09) and it was awesome!!  I have not been able to upload pictures but it will let me do a slide show, so here is the slide show of pictures that I took. Enjoy!! 
OH, I don't know who most of the players are in the pictures, I thought they had there numbers on the front side of there jerseys and assumed I would look it up later, but they did not and now have no clue who any of them are. Sorry

4 comments:

Kristin said...

How exciting!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! He will remember that for a VERY long time! If you get a chance check out my blog for my 200th post giveaway!

Veronica said...

Steph...that is so cool!!! Talk about a once and a lifetime opportunity! So awesome!

Anita Pope said...

Hey Steph! Just wanted to let you know that you won the giveaway at A Piece of Pope. Email me and I can it least get started on the notecard design. Congratulations!!
Anita :-)