Two weeks ago I posted about a giveaway over at A Piece of Pope blog. Last week Mrs. Anita put her magic to work and designed a notecard layout for me. And this is the final result!!! I LOVE it!! What do you think?

She does much more than notecards, she does birth announcements, holiday cards, and luggage tags to just name a few. To be honest, I am trying to come up with a Christmas card design for her to do for me this year!!! For all my Arkansas followers, she is from Arkansas, which I thought was great!! If you have a chance check her blog out!!





7 comments:
Oh, I love this!
That looks awesome!
Those ROCK!! Gotta check her out!
So cute! I love them!
Thanks Stephanie! You are so sweet. Can't wait to do your Christmas cards!!
Love it!!! I may just have to order my Christmas cards from her this year too!
P.S. Got your comment about the seasoning! You will totally love it for BBQ'ing!!! Have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment