"Dr. B told us 'he is in bad shape.' I'm trying to hold fast. Dr. B is trying to ring Boston again. Will you pray!??!"
You can follow her on Twitter or click on her button and read her last post or see her last 3 tweets on her blog. My heart and prayers go out to them.
One more prayer request is, 3 weeks ago I threw out my back, well more like my neck, and a week ago it got to where I could not move, after going to the doctor and getting a MRI last week, I found out I have a herniated disc at C6/C7. I am heading to Little Rock today to a Neurologist to see what the next step is. Everyone keeps telling me there is nothing that can be done, but God can and does do amazing things, so please say a prayer for me that we can get this solved and I get better!!






1 comment:
Steph...blogged about Stellan too and praying like crazy!
I will also be praying for you today as well. I know we serve a BIG God!
Post a Comment