Friday, August 7, 2009

Funny Joke!!

I love getting emails that are actually good with funny jokes and I got one today and I wanted to share!!!

Tried to Slip One Past'em.....

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

For all of you who thought that I was talking about myself.....SHAME. This was on a Maxine Hallmark Card!

Have a Great Weekend!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Steph, this one was too funny!!! I was laughing so loud my Hubby wanted to know what was so funny!!!

Have a good one!

Pineapple Princess said...

Hilarious!!!
I just wanted to say that I am a new follower of your wonderful blog!
:)