I cut all my hair off and I completely changed the color....oh it is such a change and I like it, but still wander what in the world have I done. I have always had long blonde hair, I am naturally sandy or dirty blonde and this is just drastic for me. One good part is my hair grows soooo fast, so if I can't get used to it I can just grow it back!! I don't really have any good before pictures but these will give you an idea. Sorry for the poor quality of the after pictures, taken with phone.
Before


I have soooo much to blog about and I am so behind, I apologize. I go tomorrow (Tuesday) to start getting my shots in my spine, hopefully that will start to heal my neck so I can avoid surgery!! I go back to work on Wednesday and I am moving rooms and basically re-doing what I am doing this year. So I promise I will catch up the first chance I get!!!





3 comments:
OMGoodness Steph! I love your new look. It is totally a cut I would sport. What does your Hubby have to say about your haircut? Mine always freaks out when I cut mine short! :)
P.S. You don't have to apologize for not having a chance to blog. Just get to it when you can. I'll be saying a prayer that your appt goes well for your shot!
That is super cute! I'm getting mine cut this week too. Mine gets too frizzy and hard to fix in this TX heat when I let it get too long!
You are much like your mom was when she was younger, I changed monthly on my hair! Now that I am older, it grows a little slower and it is thinner so I am not able to do as much! LOL
Post a Comment