Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hiatus

It has been a little while since I have been on here and probably will be a while before I come back. We are in the midst of switching internet providers so we don't have internet at the house at the moment (I have it at work but all the social networking sites are blocked). I have alot going personally in mine and my families life at the moment so really it is perfect timing to take a break from blogging and facebook right now and focus on everything we have going, well it really forces me to take a much needed break. I am sure I can't stay away too long, but at this point a break it needed. I will still check and answer emails if anybody needs anything and I will do my best to keep up and comment of everyone else's blog!!

On a last side note, Paul had to go work cows today and took the kids with him and I showed up later and took some really awesome pictures that I so wish I could share, but I am typing this from my phone and can't uplaod, ha, but will as soon as I can!! Also Fallon got her hair cut for the first time today, she got 3 inches cut off and crazy thing is you really can't tell, but it is cute!! I think that is it till I come back!!!

Steph

2 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

You have sweet looking kids. I really like your site. I hope you don't mind me dropping in. I'm making some changes to my blog so I'm going around to others for ideas

JHalmes said...

You will be missed so hurry back-- and post those pics!!
Hope everything is ok with you guys when you say you have a lot going on....