The first week I took off (from blogging) it drove me crazy, (we don't have the internet at the moment waiting to switch to cable) but now it hasn't really bothered me. But I am missing reading everyone's blogs. We are getting everything switched over this Friday, which is great, but Panther football starts this Friday so probably be Saturday before I make my grand re-enterance back in to the blog world!! But I did want to let everyone know that I am still live and kicking as well as the awesome family!! Only one more week off I swear and I will be back for good!! Hope everyone is doing great, till next weekend, Have a Great Week!!!
Steph
How to Hold A Story
3 years ago





2 comments:
Glad all is well. I've missed you but I totally understand about the need for a break. Have a great week and I will talk to you soon!
You need to post your beach pics. I'd love to see them.
Post a Comment