Saturday morning started off with a big storm and we got some very much needed rain. But in no way was I letting some rain damper our weekend, so I sent the kids out to play in the rain and in the mud!! Since our landscaping project is on hold we have a perfect mud hole for the kids to play in right now and they took full advantage and they had a blast!! Just see the pictures below!!!
I love to snack, I would rather snack than eat meals. I am always on the go, so it is just easier for me to grab a couple of bits of things and go on my marry way. I found a recipe for an awesome dip and I wanted to share. It is called Fresh Corn Salsa.
What you need is:
4 tomatoes, chopped
1 Cup cooked fresh corn kernals (or 1 can of whole kernal)
1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
1/4 cup chopped cilantro or fresh parsley
1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
Then combine all the ingredients and enjoy!!
I like to eat this with Wheat Thins!!!
I was reading Kelly's Korner blog tonight and she mentioned that she watches Army Wives and it got me thinking if any of you watch this show. There is no doubt that this show is my all time number one favorite show. I get so excited when it comes Sunday night at 9 for Army Wives. I make sure to put the kids to bed early on this day. So tell me what is your favorite show???




4 comments:
Okay...everyone but me seems to watch Army Wives. I might have to try this one. Is it one of those shows that you have to see from the first episode to have a clue?
My fave is LOST!!!! My favorite show in the whole entire world! Can't wait for the last season coming up...sad, but so exciting.
You are my kind of momma! They are only young once and they will remember those times.
Great recipe. Looks and sounds yummy!
You are totally a fun mommy! I am always so worried about letting the girls get all dirty, I would probably never let them play in the mud!
About TV shows, I've only watched Army Wifes a couple of times and that was a long time ago. I am not much of a TV watcher, so the only thing I really ever get to watch is the Disney Channel and Cake Boss. You'll have to see my post from today. I mentioned a new show I'm watching.
P.S. Thanks for the recipe. I will definitely have to try it!
Yes LOVE Army Wives too. Did you see a preview during commercials with "Pamela" staring in a new Lifetime show? I wonder if she is leaving Army Wives.
Recipe looks great, I'll have to try it soon.
Post a Comment